ADMISSIONS & MORE! ...blog of EASYCAFE LTD

Wednesday, 8 April 2020

LASPOTECH 2020/2021 ND/HND FULL TIME PROGRAMME AND DAILY AND WEEKEND PROGRAMME IS AVAILABLE

The application for 2020/2021 admission into LASPOTECH part-time (day & evening) and weekend ND/HND is on. The part-time daily programme is an alternative programme which allows students to receive lectures every day (Monday to Friday) just like full-time students. Take advantage of this opportunity today while it lasts.

***DETAILS ON THE REGISTRATION:
The registration for LASPOTECH Evening form is now available at EASYCAFE (opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu).


***WHERE TO REGISTER
EasyCafe is the most dependable internet service provider around LASPOTECH. We have been operational since 2008 and we are highly renowned for quality, speed and dedication to customers. Our customer centric approach has always made us to be at the forefront of the business!  We have been registering Candidates and providing solution to any likely challenge through PROFESSIONAL ADVICE based on experience.


SCHOOL FEES:
For the LASPOTECH Daily Programme, ALL Students have grace of deviding their school fees and pay twice. This means You will pay 60% in the first Semester and remaining 40% in the second semester.
ND 1     50,000 --- 60,000
ND 2     45,000 --- 53,000
ND 3     45,000 --- 50,000'


***COMMON MISTAKES:
In The Past, We Have Witness People Making Mistakes Like.
1. Failure to Submit the Form Online After Filling.
2. Name Error.
3. Payment Error.
5. O'level error
Just To Mention a Few.



***WHAT TO DO TO AVOID MISTAKES:
In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, the submission and print out.
AT EASY CAFE LTD, (Opposite LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKOROD), WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 7YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED (1,700) CANDIDATES YEARLY)
WHEN IT COMES TO REGISTRATIONS, WE GUARANTEE THE BEST.


***WHERE IS EASYCAFE?
OUR OFFICE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU AND WE CAN BE REACHED ON 08153999207 OR 08137080593.

Suite 22, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex,
OPPOSITE LASPOTECH, Ikorodu.
Campus (Main Campus).


***TEL:
08153999207 or 08137080593(Whatsapp, Text, Call)
OR MESSAGE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/easycafe24
www.easy24.com.ng

***EMAIL:
easycafeltd@gmail.com,
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN YOUR CHOSEN DEPARTMENT IN THE NEXT ACADEMIC SESSION.

SO EASY, WITH EASYCAFE!

NOTE: PLEASE BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS . EASYCAFE REMAINS AT SHOP 22, ZI OYINBO COMPUTER COMPLEX. WE DO NOT HAVE A NEW BRANCH OR ANY OTHER AGENT ELSEWHERE. 


Share:

Friday, 13 March 2020

SECOND PHASE OF 2019/2020 NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT - Ikorodu

SECOND PHASE OF 2019/2020 NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS RECRUITMENT

The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCF1B) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2019/2020 applicants to return to the website (www.cdfipb.careers)


Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website.

Applicants around Ikorodu can now visit Easycafe at shop 22 Ozi Oyibo computer complex to get this done.


Additional requirements;
  • NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
  • NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
  • WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
  • NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
  • NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition;
  • G.C.E Certificate Numb. and Year of Acquisition.
Timeline for update: WEDNESDAY 11th to THURSDAY 19th OF MARCH, 2020
Share:
(c) EASY SYSTEMS LIMITED. (LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU, LAGOS. Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME TO EASY24

EASY24 Updates is powered by EASYCAFE LTD. with our main office at Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH First-Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.
This website is simply build to inform, educate and update our esteem customers on trending topics. Our Facebook: www.fb.com/EasyCafeOnline

UPDATE LIST

TO GET LASPOTECH NEWS ON THE GO...FILL YOUR DETAILS!!!

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

YOU ARE A LASPOTECH STUDENT, YOU DON'T KNOW #EASYCAFE, THAT ONE JUST GAIN ADMISSION? Retweetedfrom: MyEasy Cafeltd

Posted by Laspo Beep on Tuesday, March 14, 2017