ADMISSIONS & MORE! ...blog of EASYCAFE LTD

Tuesday, 30 April 2019

LASPOTECH 2019/2020 ND/HND DAILY AND WEEKEND PROGRAMME | ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB


The application for 2019/2020 admission into LASPOTECH part-time (day & evening) and weekend ND/HND is on. The part-time daily programme is an alternative programme which allows students to receive lectures every day (Monday to Friday) just like full-time students. Take advantage of this opportunity today while it lasts.




***COURSE DURATION:
The LASPOTECH part time day programme used to be 3years in the ND level and 3 years in the HND level. But, the GOOD NEWS is that the polytechnic management had changed the course duration to 2 ACADEMIC YEARS.
This means you can now complete a National Diploma programme and get the SAME certificate within 2 years.

***DETAILS ON THE REGISTRATION:
Application forms for LASPOTECH Day, Evening and weekend programme are now available at EASYCAFE (opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu).



***WHERE TO REGISTER
EasyCafe is the most dependable internet service provider around LASPOTECH. We have been operational since 2008 and we are highly renowned for quality, speed and dedication to customers. Our customer-centric approach has always placed us at the forefront of the business!  We have been registering candidates and proffering solutions to any likely challenge through PROFESSIONAL ADVICE based on experience. You can ask any graduate (Ikorodu Campus) of LASPOTECH about us.

SCHOOL FEES:
For the LASPOTECH daily (day and evening) programme, ALL Students have the grace of paying their school fees twice. This means you will pay 60% in the first Semester and remaining 40% in the second semester.
ND 1     50,000 --- 60,000
ND 2     45,000 --- 53,000

***COMMON MISTAKES:
Some mistakes we have witnessed in the past include:

1. Failure to submit the form online after filling.
2. Name error.
3. Payment error.
5. O'level error etc.

***WHAT TO DO TO AVOID MISTAKES:
In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, do the submission and print out.
AT EASY CAFE LTD, (Opposite LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU), WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 10YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED (1,700) CANDIDATES YEARLY)
WHEN IT COMES TO REGISTRATIONS, WE GUARANTEE THE BEST!

***WHERE IS EASYCAFE?
OUR OFFICE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU AND WE CAN BE REACHED ON 08153999207 OR 08137080593.

Suite 22, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex,
OPPOSITE LASPOTECH, Ikorodu.
Campus (Main Campus).



***TEL:
08153999207 or 08137080593.
OR MESSAGE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/easycafe24
www.easy24.com.ng

***EMAIL:
easycafeltd@gmail.com,

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN YOUR CHOSEN DEPARTMENT IN THE NEXT ACADEMIC SESSION.

WE MAKE IT EASY AT EASYCAFE!

NOTE: PLEASE BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS . EASYCAFE REMAINS OPERATIONAL AT SHOP 22 OZI OYINBO COMPUTER COMPLEX. WE DO NOT HAVE A NEW BRANCH OR ANY OTHER AGENT ELSEWHERE. 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are opinions of the writers and not that of EASYCAFE or EASY SYSTEMS Limited.

(c) EASY SYSTEMS LIMITED. (LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU, LAGOS. Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME TO EASY24

EASY24 Updates is powered by EASYCAFE LTD. with our main office at Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH First-Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.
This website is simply build to inform, educate and update our esteem customers on trending topics. Our Facebook: www.fb.com/EasyCafeOnline

UPDATE LIST

TO GET LASPOTECH NEWS ON THE GO...FILL YOUR DETAILS!!!

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

YOU ARE A LASPOTECH STUDENT, YOU DON'T KNOW #EASYCAFE, THAT ONE JUST GAIN ADMISSION? Retweetedfrom: MyEasy Cafeltd

Posted by Laspo Beep on Tuesday, March 14, 2017