ADMISSIONS & MORE! ...blog of EASYCAFE LTD

Monday, 10 September 2018

LASPOTECH WEEKEND PART-TIME APPLICATION FORM

YOU CAN WORK AND STILL LEARN!

You can earn a National Diploma or Higher National Diploma without your JOB getting affected.

LASPOTECH Weekend programme allows you to go through your normal work activities during the week while you receive lectures ONLY on Weekends (Saturday and Sundays).



LECTURE DAYS:
The lecture days for LASPOTECH weekend programme are 
Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
You will recieve lectures from 8AM to 5PM on Saturday and on Sunday.

SCHOOL FEES:
The estimated school fees is between 45,000 to 55,000 this amount can be paid twice, this means 60% for the first semester and the remaining 40% for the second semester. YOU CAN VIEW THE SCHOOL FEES TABLE HERE


ADMISSION WITHIN 1WEEK:
Once you apply for this programme at Our Office,  EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH main Campus, Ikorodu)
You will get a notifiction of Your admission within 1 week of application.

Isn't this amazing?

PROGRMME DURATION:
In the Past, ALL LASPOTECH Part-time programme was three years. Wait, don't panic, We have a good news for you. The Lagos State Polytechnic has now changed ALL their part-time programme to 2 calendar years, which means within 2years, you will be a graduate with either ND or HND.

DO LASPOTECH INDICATE PART-TIME ON WEEKEND PROGRAMME CERTIFICATE?
No! LASPOTECH does not indicate 'Part-time' on ANY certificate issued by the school. 

WHERE DO I GET THE LASPOTECH WEEKEND FORM : 
To apply, you ONLY need your o'level result and a passport photograph with your Birth Certificate (If available).
To obtain the form, Visit EASYCAFE, Opposite LASPOTECH Main Campus, Ikorodu.   CONTACT 08153999207 or 08137080593.


------WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO EASYCAFE FOR HND FORM?
===ans===
to Obtain LASPOTECH HND Form for both Part-time and Full-Time, You Need the following:
1. Olevel Result
2. ND Matric Number
3. ND Grade (E.G Upper, Lower credit e.t.c) or ND result if Available. Please note that the ND result is not IMPORTANT, once you know your ND grade.
4. Passport Photograph ( you can get a 1 minute Digital Passport at our office)


------WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO EASYCAFE FOR OND FORM?
===ans===
To Obtain LASPOTECH OND Part-time form, either  Daily Programme (Monday-Friday 8AM-2PM) or Evening Programme (Monday-Friday 2PM-6PM)  OR Weekend Programme (Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM) You Need the following: 
1.  O'level Result
2. Passport Photograph ( You can get a 1 minute Digital Passport at our office)
...And other details of yours which will be filled once you are in EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH first-gate, Ikorodu)

DO YOU OPEN ON SUNDAYS?
====ans====
No, EASYCAFE (Opposite LASPOTECH)  is opened form Monday to Saturday 7:30am to 7:30pm.
WHERE IS EASYCAFE?
====ans====
OUR OFFICE IS DIRECTLY OPPOSITE LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU.

WHEN GET YOUR WAY TO LASPOTECH, IKORODU CALL  08153999207 FOR PROPER DIRECTION.
***EASYCAFE CONTACT:
EASYCAFE is Opposite LASPOTECH Main Campus, Ikorodu.   CONTACT 08153999207 or 08137080593.
+2348169902622 (Whatsapp, Text, Call)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are opinions of the writers and not that of EASYCAFE or EASY SYSTEMS Limited.

(c) EASY SYSTEMS LIMITED. (LASPOTECH FIRST GATE, IKORODU, LAGOS. Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME TO EASY24

EASY24 Updates is powered by EASYCAFE LTD. with our main office at Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH First-Gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.
This website is simply build to inform, educate and update our esteem customers on trending topics. Our Facebook: www.fb.com/EasyCafeOnline

UPDATE LIST

TO GET LASPOTECH NEWS ON THE GO...FILL YOUR DETAILS!!!

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

YOU ARE A LASPOTECH STUDENT, YOU DON'T KNOW #EASYCAFE, THAT ONE JUST GAIN ADMISSION? Retweetedfrom: MyEasy Cafeltd

Posted by Laspo Beep on Tuesday, March 14, 2017